sábado, abril 02, 2005

I...

I

Am painfully shy

Have seen lots falling stars

Love languages. At some point in my life spoke fluent Italian, and was able to communicate in French

Open the fridge constantly even though am not really hungry

Have cried myself to sleep

Have cried watching some movies

A hopeless romantic

Believe in true love, although cannot say I’ve experienced it yet

Think am Bi-polar or something similar because I go from misanthropist stages in which I just want to be left alone to euphoric moments in which I think I am going to write the next NY times best seller or I am going to conduct some kind of research that will be a breakthrough in the humanities etc etc… most if not all of my art and poems have been

produced in these two stages

often hurt the feelings of those around me when at my misanthropist depressive stage, specially my mom’s

Am a master procrastinator

Am a historian by trade

Am a poet and photographer by passion

Love arts

Used to make fun of artsy people

Barely passed art class when in high school

Love music

Have dreads

Most of the time I feel lonely like if I were alone in the universe

Believe an angel is coming to rescue me from all of this madness and hold my hand and take me to a place, which I ‘ve dreamed of before

Don’t like to have a lot of things

Wear a lot of dark colours, esp. black grey and blue… no reason behind it…

Think I have been destined to do great things

Often dream of performing great deeds for humanity

Have a lot of déjà vu moments

Have a lot of fucked up dreams and visions

Always have the same hallucination when I am running a high fever black and white critters fighting in my body which I see as the bed itself.. with my head being the headboard thing

Love to sleep often times when I am depressed I use it as an escape

Live in a fantasy world

Would like to make a documentary one day

Don’t like to explain why I do most things

Feel that even if I explained most people would not get it so why bother

Am a loner

Have solo dinners at restaurants with books I am currently reading

Have been to bars/clubs by myself

Fall too easily for people, which always end up being not worth the time and effort so I end up getting my heart broken

Am a Pisces and when I feel trapped tend to run away

Love to cuddle

Never made love

Like to watch movies by myself

Am very very impatient

And feel as if I am in a state of eternal waiting ( the angel thing I said before)

Am Afro-Hispanic although tend to highlight more my African ancestry rather than my Hispanic one

Am fascinated by the Rastafari way of life ( slowly getting there)

Believe if I have only one mission in life that would be to burst bubbles

Fall in love with songs that talk about things that I have not lived but would like to

Want to wander around the world

Most of the time I censor my thoughts and do not always say what I am thinking

Spend most of my waking hours daydreaming, my imagination is always flying

Act out situations or Say things in my mind before I actually say them/do them

Overanalyze everyone and everything

Am a big neurotic

Worry too much for little things

At social settings I just shut down when I feel uncomfortable

Am way too self-conscious

Have a fear of rejection

Grew up fast so sometimes I can act very mature or in a not so mature way

Am always the youngest one wherever I am at

Look older than I am

I like to stare when I like someone

I like to watch people interact

Am a very quiet person

Am a very disorganized person

Am fascinated with British English/accents

Spend way too much time sitting in front of the computer

Have more virtual friends than real ones

Will add more as time goes by…

No hay comentarios.: