sábado, octubre 21, 2006

Memories

Memories

I don’t look back in anger,
My heart holds no pain.
No one’s at the station,
Waiting for the train

It took me while,
But I did understand.
Memories of happiness,
Are the ones that stay

Tears of sadness,
And of happiness as well.
All of our fears,
Songs and smiles,
Precious moments,
The ones we shared

Never ending kisses,
Gazes with no end.
Interlocking fingers,
Holding each other’s love
By the hand.

A muse and a poet,
We will always be there
In that place
Faraway from here,
Where memories stay.

2 comentarios:

Puravida dijo...

Very, very nice! I like it. Sometimes our memories are the only thing we had, sometimes it's our only company in life.

No se si está perfectamente escrito.. je Pero hice el intento.

Besos y Abrazos!!

Anónimo dijo...

I agree puravida this is very nice...

That's why it's good to enjoy life and hold on to your momories.