sábado, junio 03, 2006

Solitude




Solitude

It seems to be the way to disappear,
Float into the unconscious,
Drift away
Sadly no more happiness
Better yet, no more pain

Not really,
I’m not running away
Standing still instead
Behind time
That’s my new place

A choice that I must take
Thoughts escaping
Wandering forever
In the sea of the insane

Loneliness is my guest
Yes she is, oh yes!
Not going anywhere
She’s really here to stay

Darkness is my friend
Gladly I sleep on her lap
Sometimes I cry
She’s not even scared

All my nonsense
My stupidity of today
All I want to write
She knows beforehand

At the end
She’s always by my side
Symphony insane
These are my thought
All I have to say

1 comentario:

TacitPoet dijo...

well either that or embrace her as a friend for as long as she stays... or for as long as you want her to stay...